This month marks the launch of our little hero on a big mission – SuperMax the Turtle! He’s a unique nightlight designed specifically to help soothe children and promote the healing process. Help us spread the word about SuperMax and his mission to help kids by showing us your SuperKid! Five lucky people will also win a SuperMax prize pack valued at $115! Here’s how to support SuperMax and enter to win:
Inspired by 8 year-old Max Wilford, Chief Inspiration Officer of the MaxLove Project, who has been battling brain cancer for more than three years, SuperMax the Turtle was created to empower kids, raise awareness about pediatric cancer, and support the work of the MaxLove Project through proceeds from the sales of the product.
On May 5th, in conjunction with Brain Cancer Awareness Month, 130 SuperKid Ambassadors who are pediatric cancer survivors will be delivering 5,000 SuperMax care packages to kids in hospitals around the world. It’s an unprecedented effort and we want to show these SuperKids – and all SuperKids – our support! Please spread the word and share the MaxLove Project fundraiser to support this incredible project. https://www.crowdrise.com/SuperMaxtheTurtle
Enter to Win!
Inside every child is a SuperKid, but some are fighting bigger battles than others. More than 4,600 children between the ages of 0-19 will be diagnosed with a brain tumor this year and they, along with all kids fighting serious diseases, can use all the support they can get.
One super easy way to help is by reminding them that we all have super powers – that’s where your SuperKids come in.
- Download and print our SuperPowers coloring page.
- Put a cape on your SuperKid. (It can be a pillow case or blanket or something else if you don’t have an actual cape.)
- Take a photo of your SuperKid holding the SuperPowers coloring page.
- Post the photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram along with the hashtags: #SuperMaxTheTurtle #Giveaway
BONUS GOODNESS: For every photo shared, Cloud b will donate $1 to the MaxLove Project! (Up to $500.) So spread the word to support MaxLove!
That’s it! Good luck!
Void where prohibited. US only. Must be 18 years of age or older. See full giveaway rules here: http://blog.cloudb.com/sweepstakes-official-rules/
About the Prizes
SuperMax the Turtle is a unique nightlight designed specifically to help soothe children and promote the healing process. Inspired by courageous 8-year-old Max Wilford, an incredible little boy who is battling brain cancer, Super Max The Turtle features the same glowing starlight projections of the original Twilight Turtle.™ Made entirely of plastic that’s easy to keep clean, it’s adaptable for use in day care settings, hospitals, at home or on the go!
- Projects a starry night sky
- Eases fear of the dark
- Compact and portable, it’s a great on-the-go travel companion
- 45 minute auto shut off timer ensures complete darkness during your child’s deep sleep, as recommended by pediatricians
- Sweet smile modeled on Max’s own
- Projects and cycles through 3 soothing color options automatically: blue, green and red
Twilight Turtle Tunes is the first Cloud b character to feature wireless Bluetooth technology! Utilizing a new free Cloud b app, parents can choose from a pre-set library of melodies and sounds that can be combined to create a customized mix to play wirelessly via Twilight Turtle Tunes’ speaker. A premium app is also available which allows users to access their personal music libraries to create totally unique mixes. By utilizing Bluetooth, the melody and twilight effect can be programmed for up to 24 hours.
Just like the original, the new Twilight Turtle Tunes T3 glows in blue, amber and green and projects 8 real constellations.
Cuddly companion projects a starry night sky
- Eases fear of the dark
- Projects actual star constellations
Light timer and features
- Wireless Bluetooth Technology with FREE Twilight Tunes app
- Choose from a pre-set library of melodies and sounds
- Combine sounds to create a custom mix
- Premium app available for $1.99
- Include personal music library in any mix
- Melody and star projection can be programmed for up to 24 hours
- Cycles through 3 colors automatically when used with Bluetooth
- Includes Li-On rechargeable batteries and AC adaptor
The fuzzy Snug Rug is a sweet spot for kids of any age to love and linger in. Babies getting their first taste of tummy time can use the cushy head as a pillow – and big kids can curl up in a corner and get lost in a good book. Make any spot special!
Adorable and safe play area
- Thick padding and non-slip backing help keep kids safe
- Fun, plush character heads can be used as a pillow
- Babies enjoy the soft padding during “tummy time”
- Older kids will enjoy a soft place to curl up while reading or watching TV