Some days (heck, most days), we could use a little help increasing our energy levels to keep up with the demands of kids and life and laundry…so much laundry. Today, we have a great super-mom solution to share — 18 energy boosting smoothie recipes that are equally as nutritious and delicious. We’ve hand picked the recipes below for their exceptional energy boosting qualities, giving you the pick me up you need without the caffeine crash of coffee or empty calories of sugary treats.
You’ll find that all of the recipes share a few core ingredients, or what many like to call ‘superfoods.’ Our superfood list includes: chia seeds, coconut, lemon, beets, leafy greens, avocado, and berries. Add these ingredients to any smoothie recipe for an extra energy punch!
- Blueberry Chia Blaster
- Apple and Beet Smoothie
- Coconut Black Tea Smoothie
- Ginger Beet Smoothie
- Chocolate Blueberry Protein Spinach Smoothie
- Coconut Kale Protein Smoothie
- Lemon Basil Smoothie
- Creamy Coconut Avocado
- Beet Blueberry Kale Smoothie
- Chocolatey Chia SuperGreen Smoothie
- Healthy Limeade Smoothie
- Double Energy Smoothie with Pink & Green Layers
- Cinnamon Fig Smoothie
- Killer Kale Smoothie
- Blueberry Avocado & Spinach Smoothie
- Creamy Chocolate Avocado
- Kale Banana Chia Hemp Superfood Smoothie
- Red Beet Smoothie
Want even more ideas for healthy, energy boosting smoothie recipes, energy bites, and more? Visit our Pinboard! And, please share your favorite recipes in the comments below!